SS2 Balkan Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS2 Balkan Tribe's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Copperfoil's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperfoil
Admin
Copperfoil

Copperfoil's Application Empty
PostSubject: Copperfoil's Application   Copperfoil's Application EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Character name: Copperfoil
Level: 75
Class: Mutant
Max energy: 700
Eng/hour: 50
BP spaces: 10
TH spaces: 2
Do you PvP (Y/N): Yes
Do you Merchant (Y/N): Kinda
Factions you have been in: The Night Watchmen
Any references (name at least 2 if possible): SacredHunt, Throax
Have you read our Faction rules and agree to follow them without any hesitation: Yes
What is MANDATORY rule number 1: Join all squads until they are full.
How often do you log on (average): Every day almost all day
How often do you hunt (average): Whenever I feel like it/plan on doing it.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (interests, goals, anything): I plan on making this a decent faction that is known and has a bunch of active members. We will strive to be a small faction and never exceed 25 members, no matter what. Going to keep it small and friendly.

As for personal interests, I enjoy a good amount of games, including but not limited to Starcraft, Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, and more.
I am a sophomore in highschool, and I go to a magnet school that specializes in computers. We can do computer repair or web design. I choose web design and can make a website from scratch now. I can't post it online because it costs money but I have several full working websites that work offline. I am also specialized in Microsoft office word and going to be in PowerPoint, and can be in excel if I take the test.
Back to top Go down
https://ss2balkantribe.board-directory.net

Copperfoil's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS2 Balkan Tribe :: SS2 Balkan Tribe :: Applications-
Jump to: